Who Should Attend: Splunk Administrators, IT Analysts, NOC Managers
Join us as we highlight one of our latest Splunk IT Service Intelligence (ITSI) Content Packs, the 3rd Party APM Content Pack. Discover how—with minimal effort and very little time—you will get maximum visibility, bringing your legacy 3rd Party APM into the Data-to-Everything Platform with consolidated and actionable results.
Engage now, to learn how to download, and start getting value from this now...including:
- Application Performance Management results available out-of-the-box for AppDynamics, Dynatrace, and New Relic.
- End User Experience Management results stream into a common data model and interactive common user interface.
- Application Performance results are available and one-click to find the ‘needle-in-the-haystack’ without needing to navigate across screens or vendors.
- Trends, history, and data for all KPI and Entities available to leverage predictive analytics and machine learning with your threshold rules.
- Deliver a complete end to end view in minutes, from an out of the box capability packaged as a Splunk Content Pack for 3rd Party APM, saving valuable time and resources to focus on results.
All of this value, and did we mention, it’s FREE with IT Service Intelligence.
Senior Field Solutions Engineer
Field Solutions & Strategists